Buy Our Fashionable and Functional Unisex Sunglasses Online
Our collection of unisex sunglasses includes glasses with polarised, non-polarised, polarised iridium or non-polarised iridium lenses. Regardless of your lifestyle, whether it be active or leisurely, you will find the perfect pair of timeless sunglasses in our online shop.
What Sets Drift Eyewear Apart Regarding Unisex Sunglasses
Today’s society is fast-paced and fashion-oriented. We fully understand this and have found a way for you to shop for your favourite pair of sunglasses without skipping a beat or dropping one of the many balls you juggle daily. The online catalogue can be sorted according to your preference and showcases all available items. If you prefer to view products grouped by style, then browse the collections and again arrange by price or popularity.
- Convenience: Shop from the comfort of your home, on the train, while waiting for an appointment at the doctor’s rooms or anywhere you feel comfortable. Our online store is available 24/7, allowing you to pop in and shop on the run.
- Variety: There is no shortage of style in our six collections. Whether you prefer a more functional or fashionable look or are aiming at making a fashion statement, you will find the perfect pair of sunnies in our online store.
- Affordability: Our prices will surprise you. Making it even more affordable, we accept payment via Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Apple Pay, G Pay, PayPal and Shopify Pay.
How convenient is that? We bring style to your door at prices that will make you smile.
Benefits of Unisex Eyewear
The unisex trend in eyewear has seen a combination of colour usually found in feminine designs, with more masculine lines and functionality. Within this style of eyewear fashion, there are a few lasting trends, which ensures your sunglasses remain fashionable for many seasons. One also tends to find a wider variety of unisex styles in sunglasses than you would come across in prescription spectacles.
- Neutral styles: Unisex eyewear is a non-gender specific design which incorporates style in the form of colour, lens shape and the materials of the frame.
- Shapes: The current trend is oval or elongated shaped lenses, while the retro look will always be with us. Remember those small John Lennon style glasses? They are attractive on feminine or masculine features. The more progressive shapes would be bowtie, rectangular or butterfly-shaped lenses.
- Frames: Titanium and stainless steel are popular choices in unisex frames, as they work well with rimless, or semi-rimless lenses.
Remember to consider your facial features when deciding on which sunnies you prefer. Angular and rectangular frames help to elongate a face, while glasses with a contrasting colour bridge lets the eyes appear further apart, and frames with thicker arms or decorative details at the temples let narrow faces seem broader.
About Drift Eyewear
We have been servicing our customers for five years now and combining high quality products with outstanding service. Contact us if you need any assistance in choosing your next pair of unisex sunglasses.