Black Lens Sunglasses
Find Quality Black Lens Sunglasses at Affordable Prices
Are you looking for a pair of premium black lens sunglasses for a not-so-premium price? If so, you have come to the right place. At Drift Eyewear, we pride ourselves on offering durable, high-quality sunglasses that look fantastic but won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
Benefits of Shopping with Drift Eyewear
Why should you choose Drift Eyewear as the place to buy your next pair of blue or purple lens sunglasses? Here are a few of the benefits that customers get from choosing us.
- A varied online selection: Are you tired of going into sunglass shops only to find that they don’t have the style you like or their prices are way out of your budget range? Our varied online selection is the ideal solution. From sport sunglasses to aviators, we have a mix of styles and lens colours to suit your needs.
- Predictable pricing: No need to drop hundreds of dollars on a pair of grey lens sunglasses. We price all our glasses at the same rate of $29.99 per pair. This predictable, inexpensive pricing is something that our customers appreciate. Many buy multiple pairs, whether for themselves or as gifts for friends and family.
- Free shipping: In addition to our double-take prices, we offer free shipping on all orders that exceed $50. Get two or more pairs of sunglasses delivered to your front door for free!
We take care to ensure that all our sunglasses are smartly designed and built with quality materials.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Your Black Lens Sunglasses
At Drift Eyewear, we are committed to helping our customers get the most value possible out of their sunglass purchases. Here are a few tips to help you do just that.
- Choose the right lens colour: We stock sunglasses in a range of different lens colours from brown lens sunglasses to pink lens sunglasses. What do the different colours mean, and which is right for you? Darker colours (black, brown, grey, etc.) are ideal for most day-to-day applications. They provide maximum reduction of glare, which helps to reduce eyestrain on sunny days. Lighter-coloured lenses (including pink, yellow, etc.) are good for improving contrast and visibility in lower-light conditions, such as around sunset. Of course, you might be choosing lens colour based on which aesthetic you like best—if looks are your priority, just browse our selection and take your pick!
- Know the terminology: Polarized lenses provide more glare reduction than non-polarized lenses. If you are looking for a pair of sunglasses to wear in high-glare situations (such as jet-skiing and other water sports) you will want polarised lenses.